In accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 04.05.2016) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR, IZOSTAL S.A. hereby announces that:
1) The Controller of your personal data is IZOSTAL S.A., ul. Opolska 29, 47-113 Kolonowskie.
2) The Company has appointed Ms Aleksandra Szyszka-Schuppik as Data Protection Supervisor, who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: .
Your personal data is or may be processed for the purpose of:
- a provided service, concluded Contract or in order to take action prior to its provision or conclusion (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- a voluntary consent given by you through the Company's websites (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- the fulfilment of the Controller's legal obligation (Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
3) The Recipients of your personal data are:
- entities authorised to obtain personal data on the basis of the provisions of law,
- trading partners,
- entities entrusted with the processing of personal data by the Company,
- entities providing services for the Contractor,
- companies belonging to the capital group,
- banks - processing of payments,
- postal operators and companies providing courier services,
4) Your personal data:
- acquired in order to conclude and execute the contract will be processed for the duration of the contract,
- related to electronic payments and contained in payment terminals - in order to accept electronic payments for services provided by the Controller, in connection with the necessity of processing - will be processed for the period necessary for executing current settlements,
- included in accounting, bookkeeping and tax documentation as well as in banking systems and documents - will be processed for a period of 5 years from the end of a given calendar year,
- processed in order to assert possible claims or defend against claims - will be processed for a period of 6 years from the date of termination of the provision of a specific service; however, in the case of ongoing proceedings, this period may be extended by the time of the legally valid termination of proceedings and the expiry of new limitation periods,
- in the form of monitoring recordings - will be processed for a maximum of 90 days from the date of recording
5) In accordance with the GDPR you have the right to:
- access your data and to receive a copy thereof,
- request correction (rectification) of personal data - when you notice that the data is incorrect or incomplete,
- delete the data if there are no grounds for further processing,
- request to restrict processing of personal data,
- objection in the case of processing of personal data for marketing purposes or due to special circumstances,
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with no impact on the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal, and you are entitled to transfer your data.
6) Provision of the personal data is voluntary. Failure to do so may result in failure to conclude a contract or to answer a question.
7) In case of refusal to provide personal data, the Controller may refuse to conclude a contract.